Water Dispenser With Filtration is designed to meet the […]
Water Dispenser With Filtration is designed to meet the drinking water demand environment of various groups. Its capacity varies from 2 litres to 200 litres and power range from 600 W to 22 kW according to the needs of different groups. It is mainly suitable for public occasions such as enterprises, hotels, troops, stations, airports, factories, hospitals, schools, etc. The following are some cautions for using the water dispenser with filtration.
1. Do not install the water dispenser with filtration in a humid environment, such as the bathroom. Because the air in the bathroom is humid, water vapour is easy to condense on the surface of the insulation medium after entering the electrical appliance box, which reduces its insulation performance and causes leakage accidents.
2. When using the water dispenser with filtration, fill the water first and then switch on the power supply. Do not arbitrarily adjust the thermostat to prevent the thermostat from being adjusted above the boiling point temperature.
3. During use, do not dismantle the grounding conductor of the water dispenser with filtration, because grounding is the last protective measure to prevent electric shock.
4. Always check the water inlet of the water dispenser with filtration to prevent the water inlet from blocking and prevent the occurrence of dry burning in the electric heating tube.
5. Regular descaling is required. If the local water quality is poor, a water purifier can be installed at the water inlet of the drinking water dispenser with filtration to improve the working efficiency of the drinking water dispenser with filtration, prolong the service life and ensure the cleanliness and sanitation of drinking water.
6. Water and power must be cut off before the water dispenser with filtration is maintained. When cleaning the shell of the water dispenser with filtration, clean cloth shall be used for wiping. It is strictly prohibited to flush the shell and the electrical box with jet water.