At home, faucets are also quite important, so we can't […]
At home, faucets are also quite important, so we can't neglect the maintenance of Water Dispenser Tap & Faucet.
1. Wipe the faucet with wax every other month or so to seal the small holes on the surface of the plating layer to prevent moisture or corrosive gases from running in.
2. You can use a soft cloth to apply a little toothpaste to clean the surface of the faucet, and then rinse it with clean water. However, it is forbidden to wipe with alkaline detergent or steel wire balls to avoid damage to the electroplated surface.
3. In the process of using a single-handle faucet, do not open or close it too fast. In addition, do not close the double-handle faucet too tightly, otherwise it will make the water stop bolt fall off, resulting in more water flow and unable to close the switch.
4. The foaming device located at the outlet of the faucet often has small or unstable water quantity due to water quality problems. This may be because the foaming device is blocked by sundries. You can unscrew the foaming device and use clean water or needles to remove sundries.
5. Regularly inspect the water inlet and outlet hoses, and replace them immediately if cracks are found, so as to ensure that the service life of the faucet will not be affected.
In fact, after using the faucet for a period of time, we should inspect and clean the faucet to avoid inconvenience caused by damage.